Part II of The Weekly Show’s year in review presents the most predictably hilarious headlines of the year. We foresee these stories weeks in advance, yet they always succeed in making us laugh. Come 2013 we can expect to see (and enjoy!) many new iterations of them. Without further ado, here are the eight most predictably hilarious headlines of 2012. Leave your favorite news stories of the year in the comments section below! Don’t forget to check out Part I!
8. Taylor Swift releases album about breakups
7. Attack ads ruin absolutely everything
6. London 2012: World remembers all those other sports, forgets about them
5. Super Bowl Halftime Show delivers unexciting boob-free content
4. Representatives blame each other for collective incompetence
3. NHL season begins with traditional lockout, nation’s hockey fan cries
2. Mayans now 0 for 2 in predicting ends of civilizations
1. Overly tanned toupee makes fool of itself
So what do you think? What hilariously predictable headlines do you remember? Let me know in the comments section below! As always, please like, share, or reblog this post if you enjoy it. Be sure to check me out on Twitter and Facebook as well. Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to subscribe for new content every Wednesday! Don’t forget to check out Part I!
Comment question of the week
What hilariously predictable stories will you remember from 2012?